Below information is applicable for Philippine Citizens only.
I read a few blogs and in forums that on your 2nd application you can already apply for a Multiple Entry (ME) Visa. So I tried it myself.
Here’s the timeline:
- 11:30 AM: I borrowed money from friends to raise P 100 000.
- 2:00PM: I went to BPI to ask for Bank Certificate. I used my payroll account. I was issued a bank certificate.
- 3:00 PM: I returned the money to my friends.
- My bank account is now P 0.00
- 3:00 PM I went to Reli Tours
- 4:00 PM I was able to submit my requirements.
- Reli Tours texted me that my passport is ready for pick-up.
- I feel so blessed. I was granted a ME Visa to Japan. 🙂
- Visa Application Form
- Photo (1pc, 4.5cm x 4.5cm, White background)
- Daily Schedule in Japan
- Bank Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate *I did not submit a PSA Birth Certificate because this is not required for visa renewal*
- COE *Optional*
- Plane Ticket *Optional*
- Multiple Entry Visa Application form-I asked the staff of Reli Tours for the ME form. I just filled out the Explanation box and signed it.
P.S. For updated details regarding Japanese Visas, visit the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines and go to Visa/Consular Services page.
- Passport: My passport will be expiring in December 2020.
- Visa Application Form (I used the Reli Tours form, so it was handwritten, I had several errors but you can just put two lines on it, and make amendments.).
- Photo: There should be no edits, so I chose Kodak.
- Daily Schedule in Japan: Check below for my sample itineraries below for Japan Fall 2019
- Bank Certificate: I used my payroll account that was opened in June 2013 with a current amount of P101 000.
- My Employment Background: I am with the company for 6 years and 4 months.
- Plane ticket: I just submitted my one-way ticket to Tokyo.
- Multiple Entry form: I asked the staff from Reli Tours. In the explanation box, I stated that “I wanted to see the outskirts of Japan on different seasons. Mt. Fuji is one of my goals in Summer 2020.” with a signature on the form.
JAPAN FALL 2019 Sample of My Daily Itinerary
November 25, Monday
WEST SIDE (MODERN TOKYO)
November 26, Tuesday
EAST SIDE (TRADITIONAL TOKYO)
Evening: Akihabara District
November 27, Wednesday
Morning: SUSHI BREAKFAST AND SHOPPING
Toyosu Fish Market
teamLab Borderless Art Museum and Ginza
Shopping in Ginza
Imperial Palace and East Garden
November 28, Thursday
November 29, Friday
November 30, Saturday
ETD Osaka – Manila
Leave a Reply