Maybe, this is not a well recommended itinerary, but here’s our DIY HK trip that we had on Jan 30-Feb 3 2015. Temperature on these days was at 7′ C to 12 ‘ C. So blame the weather and their fast speed wifi, reasons why we were not able to make to some of the places in our itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival in HK
- 10:30 AM – ETA in HKG
- 11:30 AM – Check-in at Chungking Mansions (supposedly at Mirador Mansion)
- 12:00 NN – 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 3:00 PM ’til night- Victoria Peak (Fare for the tram and the entrance is included in The Big Bus package. It excludes Madamme Tassauds)
- 7:00 PM Ride a Star Ferry from Hong Kong to Central (included in MyBigBus Package)
- 8:00 PM Harbor City at Night to check out Symphony of Lights (Free)
- 9:00 PM Ladies’ Market @ Mongkok
HKD700, the BigBus Hongkong Route + Ocean Park + Victoria Peak. Check the BigBus Hongkong for deals and promotions.
Day 2: Lantau Island
- 8:00 AM – Jollibee/Tsim Tsa Tsui
- 11:00 AM – To Lantau Island
- 12:00 NN – Ngong Ping 360 (A supposed to be a Ngong Ping 360, however the queue was pretty high, so we decided to get back to the Citygate Mall and took our lunch).
- 1:30 PM -9:00 PM Disneyland
Book your Disneyland tickets through Klook.
Day 3: Ocean Park & Stanley Market
We actually haven’t had the chance to go to Ocean Adventure because it rained, so we rerouted to the Stanley Market through MyBigBus.
Fare to Stanley Market Road is included in The Big Bus Package.
Day 4: Macau Day Tour via Turbo Jet
- 12 AM – Upon arrival in Macau, since there are a lot of free hotel shuttles, we hopped on & dropped to MGM shuttle bus and walk around there.
Hotel hopping, Senado Square
- Rest at Doane Mission House
- 9 AM – Guia Lighthouse
– Museo De Macau
– Ruins of St. Paul
– Streets of Macau (Free taste of lean pork & cookies)
Hotel hopping – City of Dreams, MGM, Venetian, Galaxy
*Famous pasalubong from Macau: You can haggle the keychains and magnets, 4 for 100 HKD.
5 PM – Off to HK/ Last minute pasalubong/Ladies Market – stores are from 9PM to 12 MN only
*Famous pasalubong from HK: Keychains & magnets: you can haggle for 4 for 100 HKD instead of 30 HKD/piece. T-shirts- some are selling it for 8 pcs to 100.
Check Turbo Jet’s website for the updated schedule and fare list: https://www.turbojet.com.hk/en/
Day 5: ETD in HKG 12:30 Airport
Leave a Reply