|Taipei & New Taipei, Taiwan 3D/2N
Travel Date: April 18-21, 2019
|Day 0||11:00 PM||ETD Manila|
|Day 1 (March 18)||0.041666667||ETA Taoyuan International Airport
(Immigration, WiFi pickup via Kkday for 3 days)
|2:30:00 AM – 3:00 AM||ETA Taoyuan International Airport to Chai Rong Hostel
Address No. 11, Lane 28, Taiyuan Road, Taipei
Main Station, Taipei, Taiwan, 103Metered taxi from the airport to the hostel costs TWD 1085.Chai Rong Hostel’s double room costs TWD 2835.35 for 3 nights.
|Go to Taipei Main Station.
Familiarized the exits and meet-up for KKDay Tour 😀
Buy Easy Card.
Easy Card costs TWD 500 with a TWD 400 consumable.
|10:00 AM||National Dr. Sun-Yat Sen Memorial Hall
– From Taipei Main Station, take a blue line going to Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center.
– Get off at Sun-Yat Sen Memorial Hall Station
|11:30 AM||Walk to Taipei 101
– If you walk you may pass around Taipei City Hall.
– If you opt to ride a train, take the red line to Xiangshan.
– Get off at Taipei 101 station.
|12:00 NN||Lunch at Din Tai Fung @ Taipei 101, B1
-While waiting you may go around the mall for pasalubong & free taste!
|12:37 AM||Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall & National Theatre & Concert Hall
-From Taipei101 station, take a red line to Chiang Kai-Shek Memoral Hall station (Red & Green interchange).
|Tamsui & Tamsui+B11:C16 Fisherman’s Wharf
– Take the red line to Tamsui.
– Get off at Tamsui station.
– Boats from Fisherman’s Wharf ends at 6PM.Option: If you opt of not going to Fisherman’s Wharf, you may go to Elephant Mountain.
-Take the red line from Taipei101 to Xiangshan.
-Get off at Xiangshan station.
|Shilin Night Market
– From Tamsui station drop at Jiantan station
– Eat at the underground foodcourt.
-Must try: Pearl Milk Tea, Pepper Pork Bun, Squid Takoyaki, Sweet Potato Balls, Alliaceous Chicken, Torched, beef cubes, wheel pies, xiao long bao, pineapple cake, Stinky tofu, Oyster omelet, noodles.
– Buy key chains, shoes, ref magnet
|Day 2||8:50 AM||ETD Taipei Main Station/ KKDAY Meet-up|
|10:00 AM||Yehliu Geopark (1hr)
Take a photo with “Queen’s Head” rock
|11:00 AM||Shifen Old Street
Lantern flying, chicken wings. Most of the keychains & magnets are lesser TWD10 than in the other cities.
|12:00 NN||Shifen Waterfalls|
|2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Arrival at Jifen Old Street. (120mins)To do’s:
– Watch at Shengping Theater (free)
– Explore Songde Park and Wufan Tunnel
– Foods to try: ginger tea, fishball soup, dumplings in sweet bean
and yuyuan (taro balls) / check Jiufen Teahouse, Grandma Lai’s
Yuyuan, City Of Sadness Restaurant
|5:00 PM||ETA Taipei Main Station – Wufenpu|
|5:30 PM||Clothing Shopping Outlet in Wufenpu (Opens at 2PM – 11PM)
– From Taipei Main Station, take the blue line.
– Get off at Houshanpi Station, Exit 1, head straight to Zhong Po North Road.- Need new OOTDs? Do not miss this shopping area. Bring a lot of cash. Fashion pieces starts at TWD90.
|8:00 PM||Raohe Street Night Market
– From Wufenpu Shopping Center, you may head to Raohe Street Night Market, walking distance in 20 minutes. Most of the stall owners know how to get there, so do not hesitate to ask.
– By train: Take the green line and get off at Songhan station, Exit 5.
|11:00 PM||Back to hostel.|
|Day 3||11:00 AM||Check-out. Left baggage at the counter.
Familiarized the Taoyuan Airport MRT.
|12:00 NN||Longshan Temple
– From Taipei Main Station, take the blue line to Dingpu.
– Get off at Longshan Temple Station.
|12:30 PM||ETA Ximen for Lunch
– Take the blue line, to Nangang.
– Get off at Ximen (1 stop)
Must try: Milk tea, foods, coffee
|3:30 PM||Buy Pasalubong at Chia Te
– Take the green line to Songhan.
– Get off at Nanjing Samin, exit 2.
* Alternative: Elephant Tower
|5:00 PM||ETA Confucious Temple & Dalongdong Baoan Temple
– Take the red line to Tamsui.
– Get off at Yuanshan station.
|7:00 PM||ETA Taipei Main Station / K Underground Mall / Taipei City Mall
Dinner, last minute pasalubong.
|9:00 PM||ETD Taoyuan Airport|