Travel Date April & May 2017
HOW TO GET THERE
- From Cebu City to Danao City to Consuelo Port
•You may ride a V-Hire from SM City to Danao City for P50 (30-45 mins) or a jeepney which will cost you P30
•Fare from Danao City to Camotes via Jomalia is P180 for economy (2 hours).
•From Consuelo to San Francisco will cost you P50 (20 mins)
I usually take the morning schedule 5AM or 12NN.
- From Pier 1 of Cebu City to Poro:
•Take Ocean Jet from Pier 1 to Poro, it will cost you P380/way for 2 hours boat ride.
•From Poro – Santiago Bay may cost you P50 – P75 for 30 minutes.
- From Ormoc to Camotes Islands:
•Take Jomalia/Call Jomalia directly to check out their schedule.
- From Mactan Wharf to Consuelo:
Prices and schedules are subject to change with limited notice
- Mobile Signal: 4G if you are around the baywalk while 3G/H+ in Santiago Bay.
- Motorbike fare may cost you P50/way.
- Always prepare for entrance fees- P50 to P100.
- Always bring your gadgets and accessories, don’t forget the extra batteries and power banks. You might stay a lil longer beside the beach and might miss to take photos.
- Don’t forget to bring your hammock or beach blanket.
- One thing that may spoil your Camotes trip is, when you don’t know if you can get a ticket or not. At the port, in Danao, you aren’t sure if the boat could still accommodate you. Jomalia’s priority are those who have cars and worse, they will accommodate fixers. From P180, fixers can give the ticket to you at the price of P300. So better be early- and be very wise.
- Enjoy CAMOTES ISLANDS!
ITINERARIES & TO DO’S
BEACH BUMMING AT SANTIAGO BAY
TAKE A DIP AT TIMUBO CAVE
TAKE A DEEP DIVE AT THE 40FT CLIFF JUMP OF BOHO ROCK.
DINE AT PITO’S SUTUKIL
BIKE AT YOUR OWN PACE
- HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SKIM BOARD
- EXPLORE BUKILAT CAVE
Picture sources IG: @iam_lone_panda & Island Central Mactan fb page.