Location: Toledo City, Cebu
Hike Date: September 25, 2017
On Saturday, September 25, 2017, together with Katkat Da Laag, we went to Toledo City to experience Mt. Tagaytay, Udlom Peak and the Malubog Lake. It was one of the earliest meet-ups that happened since we were starting. 🙂 Glad we were able to left the South bus Terminal at 5:00. We arrived in Toledo 6:20 AM and we had our breakfast at McDonalds.
After our breakfast, we went to the jeepney terminal going to Brgy. Casoy and waited until 7:30AM.
- 04:00 AM: Meet up at Cebu City South Bus Terminal
- 05:00 AM: ETD from Cebu City
- 07:00 AM: ETA TOLEDO CITY/breakfast/ride a tricycle that will take you to the jeepney bound for Casoy
- 8:00 AM: ETD Toledo City
- 09:00 AM: ETA Barangay Hall/meet the guide
- 09:10 AM: Depart from Barangay Hall
- 11:00 AM: ETA Mt Tagaytay/Lunch
- 12:30 PM: ETD Mount Tagaytay 1:30 PM: ETA New Bucao/Udlom Peak
- 02:00 PM: Start descend to Barangay Hall
- 03:30 PM: Take a jeepney to Toledo City
- 04:30 PM: ETA Toledo City Bus Terminal
- 04:40 PM: Hop on a bus ride to Cebu City
- 06:40 PM: Home Sweet Home
- Guide: Php** (with lunch and snacks)
- South Bus Terminal to Sangi or Toledo City: Php65 NONAirCon / P85 AirCon / P100 v-hire.
- Toledo City/Eskina Sangi to Casoy (General Climaco): Php20
- Casoy to Sangi/Toledo City: Php20
- Toledo City/Sangi to South Bus Terminal: Php65 NONAirCon / P85 AirCon / P100 v-hire
Seriously, this is something like your Windows XP default desktop background.
And this is our last peak, where we spent our lunch and socials. Tagaytay Hill from afar.
Our last stop, the Mt. New Bocau, an overlooking spot of Malubog Lake.
Thanks to Ms. Beth Dacuma for the itinerary and for helping us making our way up to Udlom Peak.